- 3 shallot (bawang merah)
- 3 green onion leaves (daun bawang)
- 1lb oxtail (buntut) pre cut into small pieces
- 1/5 ginger (jahe)
- 2 carrot (wortel)
- 2 potato
- 1 big green onion (bombay)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- black pepper
- Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap)
- Fish sauce
- Nutmeg (Pala)
- Cloves (Cengkeh)
How to cook :
- Boil the oxtail and ginger ( approximately 3 slices) in the large pot using medium heat.
- Simmer for around 4 hours until the oxtail is tender. If not soft enough, add more water to it and keep boiling it.
- Do not throw away the water, but only the ginger.
- Cut the shallot into small slices.
- Cut the green onion leaves approximately 3-4 cm.
- Cut big green onion(bombay) into small slices.
- Cut also the carrot and potato.
- Stir the blueband margarine in the frying pan, put the pre cut shallot, big green onion,and fry them until smell delicious.
- Added fish sauce,pepper, and salt
- Added the oxtail and some oxtail soup into it.
- Added the carrot and green onion leaves and stir it again.
- Added the nutmeg powder, whole cloves, sugar and sweet soy sauce accordingly
It's ready to be served.
Foto : Istimewa
Labels: Indonesian Cusine
Thanks for reading Oxtail Soup (Sop Buntut). Please share...!